Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wedding collage...assisting Angie of Photo Escapes

This past April I made the decision to invest in buying a more professional camera body and I came upon a deal on a Canon 1D I couldn't refuse!  When I went to go pick it up I began talking to the woman who owns her own photography company and she ended up asking me if I might be interested in helping her with some weddings this summer!!!  I couldn't believe it, but it was meant to be!  I ended up helping her with about 4 weddings and it was amazing.  I learned so much, she was so much fun to work with and I really learned a lot just by watching her do her work too!  Below are just a few of the pictures I took while helping her out.  In doing so I have been able to further my opportunities in taking picutres on my own!







No comments:

Post a Comment