Sunday, September 12, 2010

Best Friend's belly-July 18th, 2010

Cheryl and I have been friends since the 4th grade and I couldn't have been happier for her pregnancy when she finally told me!  The time of her pregnancy I was in the middle of a summer assisting a professional photographer shooting some weddings and I became more and more interested in doing some of my own photo shoots.  Cheryl decided to give me that opportunity and we really had such a fun time capturing her growing belly (which at the time she was 28 weeks I believe).  She has such a natural beauty that photographing her was way too easy.  We took some fun poses, added some cute baby toys/book, and some natural pictures for her eyes only =)  I had a good time working with different lighting situations and of course learned a lot too!  They ended up turning out really well and was so glad that Cheryl liked them as well! 






No comments:

Post a Comment