Thursday, September 16, 2010

Janelle and Scott...match made in heaven

Janelle has been one of my best friends for about 4-5 years now, she has been there through lifes ups and downs and has always been a source of strength in my life.  Her life has definitely been blessed through her devotion and dedication to the Lord and is a true example that God's plans aren't usually the same as our own...but will prove to be so much more than you can imagine!  Janelle and Scott said "I do" on the beach in St. Joe Michigan and although it was a little warm, it was absolutely a beautiful day to honor a beautiful couple and family.  My heart was touched on this day and my faith and hope revived that God has plans for us all if we just give Him our hearts and surrender to His plan in His time! Congratulations Janelle and Scott =)

This B&W picture is one of my all time favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment